Monday, September 26, 2005

I've been tagged

Three Random Facts About My Closet:

1) I cannot see the carpet on the bottom of it because it is cluttered.
2) The door sqeaks.
3) There are no extra clothes hangers.

Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:

1) A pair of brown heels. I bought them on clearance to go with a dress. When I got home and tried them on again I realized they were way too high and way too narrow for me to walk in.
2) A pair of brown pants. They are very nice, but I bought them 3 years ago, gained weight, and out grew them. They fit again so maybe I will get to wear this this winter.
3) A pink shirt from Old Navy. It was birthday present from my sister last year, but I was having some weight issues and felt it was too tight. This, too, fits better now. I will most likely get to wear this during the fall/winter this year.

Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:

The only ugly thing in my closet is a chest of drawers. I have had it since I was a child and it has moved to every home I have lived in. It is good quality, just worn down and maybe one day I will refinish it and make it perty again.

Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:

1) Decorations from my wedding reception. I want to keep them, but I don't really have any use for them.
2) My baby/early childhood blankey. I keep it in a bag that my grandfather handmade and he used to keep his cash in it.
3) My Santa Claus stash for the kids this Christmas. I have started shopping and all of their gifts are hiding behind my wedding dress. Since I can't even get into the closet without making a lot of noise I'm not too worried about them sneaking in and taking a peek.

Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":

1) I don't really have anything that fits in this category. I am very self conscious about they way clothes look on me and I don't want to see "too hip." I dress on the conservative side so I don't have anything to flashy.
2) I guess those brown heels would fit in here. I know I said that when I got home and tried them on. exact examples right now.
3) I've got nothing....

"Three things that I have a surprising number of:"
1) Sweaters
2) Pictures in photo albums of Amber ages newborn-four years (at least 8 BIG albums, maybe more).
3) Gift bags from the large number of gifts we received this month for all of our birthdays.

Three dominant colors in my wardrobe:
1) Black
2) Purple
3) Green

Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
1) My pink scarf in my hair to pull my hair back off of my face.
2) My cowgirl hat. It reminds me of my trip to Nashville and the first marathon that I walked.
3) I don't wear these, but Amber and Wesley's ultrasound tapes and ultrasound pictures. I am too worried about the heat in the attic to store them upstairs.

Three people I will tag:
1) Gretchen

2) Kara

3) Amber

No comments: