OK. I haven't updated since November. I really stink at this blog thing. My dear friend Natalie tagged me. Thank goodness this seems to be an easy one.
Four jobs that I have had:
Bank Teller
Waitress
Bartender/manager
Grocery Store Cashier/Supervisor
Four movies that I can watch over and over again:
Beaches
Steel Magnolias
Titanic
Dirty Dancing
Four places I have lived:
(I honestly don't have four different cities that I have lived in so I will lists streets)
Foxgrape Road, Portsmouth, VA
Westhaven Crescent, VA Beach VA
Runaway Bay Drive, VA Beach VA
Baccalaureate Drive, VA Beach VA
Four TV shows I love to watch: (Hey Nat---3 wishes is on CMT now)
Alias
CSI (all of them)
LOST
24
Four websites I read daily (or I at least check on daily):
Babycenter
A few blogs
Old Navy (for sales)
Premier Designs
Four places I have been on vacation:
Disney World
Kill Devil Hills, NC (several years in a row as a teenager)
Nashville Tennessee (short weekend including completing their Country Music marathon)
Bahamas with the family on a cruise ship when I was 14.
Four favorite foods:
Tacos
Mushroom Swiss Hamburgers
Crab legs
Mashed potatoes
Four places I'd rather be:
Disney World
Nashville
St. Thomas
Jamaica
Four people to tag:
My very cool friend Kristen
My incredibly funny Angel
My very busy and smart buddy Aerin
My awesome friend Tess who has been waiting for me to update this blog. (Sorry it isn't much, but I guess it's a good start.)
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's no wonder I love you, you are a thinner version of me, but with more kids. You are the "me" i want to be.
I love Kill Devil Hills! I have fond memories of flying a kite there.
Post a Comment