Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tagged Again--Books

Well, I was tagged about a week ago. This will most likely be the more boring tag my friend Tess made since I don't have that many books and cannot remember the last time I read something other than a children's book.

1.) How many books I own: I own about 50 including 3 bibles. My kids have more books than me with a whooping 300ish. Growing up I was not a good reader, I was and I still am more into music. I made sure to expose my daughter to both and she loves to read and loves to sing along to the radio in the car. I plan on doing the same thing with Wesley, he seems to love the books and music just as much as she did when she was a toddler.

2.) The last book I bought: The Red Tent. I have read about 3 pages and I am very interested in actually finishing it, but by the time I get ready to read I fall asleep.

3.) The last book I read: Clifford's Bedtime and before that it was Goodnight Moon.

4.) Five books that mean a lot to me:


1.) Guess How Much I Love You
2.) Goodnight Moon
3.) Moo Baa LaLaLa
4.) The Runaway Bunny
5.) Pat The Bunny

5.) Five people I’ve tagged: I have a feeling by now everyone I know that blogs as been tagged, so I will spare them from being taggedagain.

2 comments:

Tess said...

The Red Tent was very good--I liked it a lot! I also like Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny.

Kristen Gill, Marketing Manager said...

I love to read, but it is hard to find the time...that's for sure!