
Well, it's been over a year since I posted on my blog...way to keep up with it, huh?
I decided this week that I may need to start keeping this more up to date. The time is flying by so quickly, I am worried I am going to start forgetting the cute things that my kids are doing. I am amazed that my daughter is almost 9 1/2 years old. I feel like I was pregnant with her yesterday, but Wesley is almost 3 and I feel like was pregnant with him just yesterday. How does that happen? Where does the time go?
Most of the people in our lives know that Wesley is in speech therapy. He just starting using words a couple months ago. It has been a slow, slow process, but in the last couple of weeks, he has been expanding his vocabulary. He is trying so hard to communicate with us. He will repeat himself several times, and he doesn't get upset, he just keeps saying his little "words" over and over until I finally get it. Last week, he started naming foods which makes sense to me since I love food!
In the evenings, after the big kids have gone to bed, I put on my pajamas and he has on his pajamas and we sit in my bed and snuggle. On Thursday, I told him it was time for "snuggly wuggly." Several times a day, he climbs under the covers, grabs his blanket, points to the pillows and says "Mommy, uggly wuggly?" So, several times a day, we climb under the covers and have snuggly wuggly time.
I don't know that I will do when he is too big for snuggly wuggly.

1 comment:
Peace.I just wanted to encourage your work with your children becase it has become so rare to find parents doing what you are. But it is your first nature as woman to nurture. Words coming from someone you dont know...please instill all that you see possible in your child, from your work ethic, to your heritage. Please dont join the in crowd and just send your child to school hoping that the teachers will do this for you.I cant wait until my child arrives so I can do the same as you. I just want you to carry a couple things with you... remember that the first school is in the home, and your child is the only person who can promise tommorow.PEACE,AND LOVE.
Post a Comment